Students of the MLTA Monomaster (120 ECTS Credits) must attend either a summer school (also spring, autumn or winter school) or a conference.
Students who study MLTA with 90 ECTS Credits can attend a summer school or a conference as an elective module (Wahlmodul).
However, credit points earned in a summer school/conference are only counted if the participation in the course has been approved in advanace by the student counselor.
Examples of summer schools worth attending:
- European Summer School in Logic Language and Information (ESSLLI 2019)
- Digital.Humanities@Oxford Summer School
- ESU "Culture & Technology" (Universität Leipzig)
- DGfS-Computational Linguistics Fall School 2019
- Nordic Conference on Computational Linguistics 2019 (NoDaLiDa)
- 3rd International Translation Technology Summer School
- International Summer School in Forensic Linguistic Analysis
- BigDat 2019 (Winter School)
- Sommerschule ZHAW Winterthur: Barrierefreie Kommunikation
- North American Summer School in Logic, Language, and Information (NASSLLI 2018)
- Digital Humanities Summer Institute
- Corpus Linguistics Summer School 2019 (Birmingham)
For advanced learners: