Every year, we organise a joint field trip for students of Computational Linguistics and Multilingual Text Analysis.
- In 2009, we visited the EU's Joint Research Center (JRC) in Ispra.
- In 2010, we visited the Institut für Deutsche Sprache (IDS) in Mannheim, the Institut for theoretical Studies (HITS) in Heidelberg, and SAP in Rot.
- In 2011 we visited the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) and the company Attensity in Saarbrücken.
- In 2012 our way was somehow longer, exactly to Orsay (not far from Paris). There we visited LIMSI-CNRS.
- In 2013 our path had led us to theInstitut für Maschinelle Sprachverarbeitung (IMS) in Stuttgart .
- In 2014 we visited the renowned Idiap Research Institute in Martigny.